Saturday, December 8, 2007

Getting use to "Blogging"

It's sort of an effort, huh? I mean you have so much to say and yet it's a bit challenging to sit and write it all down. This mentality is probably why I could never keep a diary or journal going...I really want my cancer to mean something...that might sound strange...but the way I see it...if I can flush out everything that's in my mind, while on this journey...I believe something will be revealed. I know that there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets sick, who stays healthy, or when we leave this earth...however I know that there is a purpose for everything...

My husband(Dan) and I are painting this weekend, a couple of accent walls in our family room. I can't wait to see the end result. It's nice to do things like this, it's a great reminder that you are normal and that life doesn't stop with an illness...which is easier said than done.

Kia

1 comment:

nat said...

You are normal, and life doesn't stop! For me, it just became more focused. But it has helped me to keep busy, and keep as normal as possible.
I know what you mean about wanting your cancer to "mean something", or have something meaningful come from having cancer.
What stage are you?