Saturday, January 23, 2010

RETRO BLOG #3 -I am not my hair

October 30, 2007

Today is the day that mama(my maternal grandmother) died 15 years ago. I pray that she is watching over me. I feel cheated by the amount of time I've loss with her, but some of my younger cousins have never even met her. She is my guardian angel, that I know for sure. I'm glad to have a few good ones up there. I wonder if they all talk and what the buzz is up there...Mama, Bill, Scott, & Aunt Joyce.

I believe I've lost the hair on my legs, it's weird. I wonder if that's what it will be like when I lose the hair on my head. It's been exactly two weeks since my first chemo. They said I would lose all of my hair in about two weeks. I cut it off the day after my first chemo, I'm working with little more than a buzz cut.

I stopped checking my pillow, when it goes it goes.

4 comments:

l'optimiste said...

oh what horrible memories...
x

Kia Taylor said...

At the time, I never would have imagined myself looking back the way I am now...I've got one more entry I think...

l'optimiste said...

ok - this is odd. I have been having a big clear out. also found diary entries I wrote in the hospital [and totally fogot!!]...WIERD!! They sort of make my skin crawl??
x

Kia Taylor said...

That's how I found mine, whilst cleaning things out...it does make your skin crawl...