Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!



I had a fantastic holiday season!! If there's anything that cancer has taught me, it's to live-laugh-love always!!!! I don't have time for people who can't appreciate that sentiment and I chose not to surround myself with them. I'm not going to bore you with resolutions, I know what they are and I know what I need to do. No need to chat about it, as chatting doesn't accomplish anything. So this year is all about the physical act and making things manifest. I continue to pray for all of my sisters fighting the good but not so easy fight and although we are near and far, you are in my thoughts everyday. We are cancer warriors and the battle continues.


I'm attaching a picture of my beautiful God-Daughter because she's just too cute for words and because she reminds of all that's left to do in life and I'm keeping my eyes on the prize.

Wishing all of you a wonderful new year, filled with good health and prosperity.

xoxo

3 comments:

WhiteStone said...

What a sweet baby! I met a 10-week old 3rd cousin (or is it cousin thrice removed?) this morning for the first time. He looks about the same age. Babies are yummy for the eyes and the arms, not to mention the heart. lol

l'optimiste said...

what a little sweetie pie!!

good for you - I have one resolution: not to get cancer again. EVER! ;o)
xxx

nat said...

What a beautiful girl! Happy new year to you and your wonderful husband Kia. May it be wonderful for all of us!!