Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing exciting, but thought I'd check in....

Stopping by to give you a quick update. No metaphors, wise sayings, or advice to give. Just a simple update. I'm going in for my 3-month check-up tomorrow in addition to my port flush. I missed my port flush appointment last week...I just may be getting to the point that cancer isn't the center of my world. It's very unusual for me to forget any appointments ESPECIALLY when it's cancer related. I guess life really does move on. There's still a little part of me that will be super glad when tomorrow is over and I'm standing at the check-out desk scheduling my next 3 month appointment. It use to be that I lived my life according to days off from school or work, birthdays and any major holiday at which you're given great gifts, a plethora of food, or some good old fashioned R&R. Now 3-month intervals are what make me happy. Ahh...life, you never know where it's going to take you!

1 comment:

test said...

good luck sweetie - I am going next Tuesday, so I'll be thinking of you!
x