Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy "Almost" Thanksgiving!!


Things are looking up! I'm more motivated than I've been in a very long time...my energy still kind of sucks, but I'm getting there. I have some really great idea's brewing in regards to work and it feels really good. I'll share more as things develop, I'm not superstitious at all(well maybe a little)

We're leaving on Tuesday for Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure how many more post you'll receive before then. I have so much to do to get ready, even when you're not working there never seems to be enough time in the day:) We're headed up north to hang with my hubby's family, I have to get out my winter clothes...none of which fit I'm sure. Ahhh...one day my friends, one day my fabulous clothes will fit again:)
I may squeeze out one more entry before Tuesday, but in the event that I don't...Have a very, very, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Blessings come in many shapes and sizes and are often right in front of your nose, God Bless!!


xoxo

3 comments:

nat said...

Have a great holiday! Yes - it is cold up north. I'm in the Chicago area, and it has been below freezing at night, and in the 30's or 40's (F) during the day. Not sure how far north you are going - but layers are always a good idea ;)

Have a great time!

mother said...

It was good to talk to you last week. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Keep your positive attitude.
.

test said...

well, shall we have a race to see who can fit back into their clothes first?? ;o)

hope Thanksgiving was fab!
x