Sunday, December 21, 2008

Is Ovarian Cancer Stealing Your Thunder?

It's been a while since I've posted. I've started a few post's, only to stop halfway through. I've been having a problem concentrating...at least I think that's what the problem is.

Maybe it's that I feel like I haven't had any new revelations or profound thoughts to share.

Maybe I'm tired of hearing the sound of my voice cheer leading and championing for the greater good of Ovarian Cancer.

I'm not sure.

I just know that the moment I sit down to write, I become extremely anxious and fidgety.

I'm annoyed easily and quickly frustrated.

I'm forcing myself to complete this post, as I don't ever want to lose what I've started here. As I start to become more of old myself and resume life as planned, I may be tempted to forget about my mission and slip into an heavenly abyss of what I perceive to be a normal life.

Is it that I only feel like writing when things are going bad?

Do I feel guilty writing when things are going well for me, but not for my friends who share my battle?

Again, I'm not sure...

Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful and happy that I'm feeling well, I'm kicking cancer's butt, and that I'm able to enjoy the holiday season stress free. I'm having a great time, enjoying each and every moment.

And trying really hard not to let Ovarian Cancer steal my thunder!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I know how you feel. But don't ever let blogging or OvCa steal your thunder. Blog when you're happy blog when you're sad. Or avoid it when you're feeling either way.....we'll be hear to read your story.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!